Sunday, May 10, 2009

Rochester New York



After 32 hours of driving I would say we look pretty happy to have arrived in rochester ny at our new apartments. We are here for another funfilled summer of selling security systems.













Yep thats right bridger has hit a new milestone. About 2 weeks ago right before we left logan he started walking on his own. He enjoys his trip everyday from our apartment to the office where I do my work. We only live 2 buildings away from the office but with bridger always wanting to stop and explore everything it takes about 15 minutes to get there.
On this special day of walking home Bridger kept falling. Ever since he started walking he thinks he can conquer anything. So, he would walk up on the grass and it slants a little bit so he would fall everytime. By about the third time he was so mad that he had fallen again. Making his grumpy face trying to stand back up I couldn't help it all i could do was laugh. As soon as he saw me laughing he started to laugh. So now it has become a game he loves to make people laugh. So as soon as we both would stop laughing he would walk over to the grass and fall again and look at me for approval and start laughing.





Bridger always finds new things to play with at the office. I bring lots of toys there for him but what he finds there is what he enjoys most. He pushed it, climbed on top and in the box keeping him occupied for an hour as I worked. He was having so much fun with this box we brought it home for him to do some more exploring with. He is at such a fun age, so curious about everything.






Panicking because i had no idea where Bridger was when I turned around to find him all of a sudden i heard something hit my chair I was sitting on. I looked under and this is what I saw. It was so cute he was just pushing his little car in and out of the legs of the chair.










3 comments:

Travis & Juleen Whitney said...

We miss you guys. Bridger is so cute. Hope your having fun.

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute! I see a lot of Heidi in him now. Have fun selling, and we miss you all!!!

Stacy said...

Fun! I didn't know you were selling again. We are in Maryland this summer. Are you guys close to Palmyra? Have fun...Oh and Bridger is adorable!