Monday, November 17, 2008

Bridger's Blessing

We finally had the chance to bless Bridger. With leaving for the summer we decided to wait until we got back so alot of our family and friends could be there with us on this special day. We blessed him on November 2, 08 and it was the most wonderful day. We missed you guys that couldn't be there with us and here are a couple of pictures to show ya how cute Bridger looked in his little tux.



This is Bridger's cute little blessing outfit. I actually just took him in today to get pictures done of him in it. A big thanks to all of my sisters for buying this tux for Bridger it made this day just more special. Thanks so much, Love all you guys...
Eric, Since your gone again I got a video of how cute he has been today!!! Hopefully it works!!! See you on wednesday...


7 comments:

Katie said...

What a cute little boy! That is such a cute laugh, he sounds like he's a jolly baby...haha, jolly just sounds like the right word.

Stacy said...

Oh my Heidi! He is so adorable! You seem to be the cutest mom. What a great blessing it is to raise children. Keep up the good work.

Danielle said...

I know I have said this a million times but he is so CUTE! He's such a Stud!
I'm such a goof cuz the video made me tear up... Heidi I miss you a ton and am sad to miss out on getting to know Bridger!
Do you all know where your selling this summer? If your even a days drive from us then we're coming to see ya-we're inviting ourselves! Better yet, you should come sell here!

Ryan said...

Cute kid. Sweet tux as well!

Kristin said...

Bridger looks so cute in his little tux! It was a great day. It was fun to see you guys at Thanksgiving.

Jensen Family said...

He is so stinkin cute especially in the Tux. Thanks for coming to visit us it was sure nice to see you guys. You better update this a little more so I can keep up with you :) our blog is njjensen.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Eric! Its been ....YEARS. Looks like you and your CUTE family are doing great! Your little boy is adorable. Im glad you blog! Here is our blog: http://pobanzfamily.blogspot.com
but its secure, so you would have to email me your email address so I can invite you. ldpobanz@hotmail.com
-Leah