Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pictures of Bridger


We finally got a picture of bridger to upload to the blog. There are a ton more that I would love to show you all but this will have to do. The best part about this picture is Bridger put his hands this way by himself. He is a little poser. We are excited because tomorrow we are going to bless Bridger. It will be a fun day with family and friends. Last weekend Heidi and I entered a tennis tournament and had a really good time. We only played two other couples but we won both of them. We were excited because Heidi's boss was in charge of the tournament so she got paid for playing in it and we won first place so we won 20 dollars to sizzler and 20 dollars to costa vida. I think it was a very good investment and we had a lot of fun.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

He is so cute! We're so sorry that we can't come tomorrow, we will miss you!!

Aaron and JaNell said...

I saw your link from Sean and Jessie's blog and had to check it out. Bridger is the cutest little thing ever!

Parkers said...

Eric I just love this little kid. He is so precious I just love him to pieces. What a sweet boy and good little spirit. It was such an awsome day today. You did great on the blessing. Glad we could be there. It turned out really nice good thinking to get that building. That worked out nice. I wish we could see Bridger more. He is growing up way to fast. Bring him down. He is such a happy sweet baby. You are very lucky. Love you Bud

The Luke Family said...

Now that you got his picture to post you need to post pictures of Halloween. Did you take him trick or treating?
I love the picture though he looks so sweet, how old is he?
Mandee

Kristin said...

What a cutie! We had fun at the blessing. It was a nice day. Sorry we didn't stay later. We will have to get together soon and hang out. send me your email if you want an invite. It's really not that bad signing in! kristindimond@yahoo.com

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness! Bridger is getting so big. Up until now I have only seen a mini Eric in Bridger but I definitely see Heidi in this picture! We miss you all!