Sunday, May 17, 2009

ANOTHER WEEK...

So, we have made it through another week of summer sales. This past week....

We made a new friend. At first we thought he was a peeping tom looking through our bedroom window but he just wanted to be friends. This animal thing as I call it lives right outside our window and likes to come say hi about once a day. Bridger loves it but it truly freaks me out. He stands up like this and really looks in the window for about ten to fifteen minutes a day. One day I had the window open and that really freaked me out. Our window for some reason doesn't have a screen on so I was worried he was going to try to be our new pet. (Does anyone know what this is...(dad))





Bridger has learned that he loves to climb in and out of things, especially things he is not supposed to. This is my filing box that I keep all my paperwork in. He has learned to take of the lid and he can move the files out of the way and climb in and pretend like he is fishing or something. See the metal bar in his hand that is suppose to be holding the files this is his new favorite toy. He stands in the box and hits the floor with it. He also loves to carry it around and hit anything that gets in his way his toys, sales reps, techs, and what ever he might find.


I have learned what a Lilac is. Today we went to the Lilac Festival here in Rochester. It is suppose to be a pretty big event so we wanted to check it out. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and the people here are so interesting. In this festival we got to see tons of lilac's, craft booths, mini rides, and people Eric tried to sale. Eric has the best memory as we walked around he started talking to someone that he had tried to sale. Most people wouldn't remember or feel silly talking to them again but not Eric he was trying to sale them again. Oh ya...one of the booths they had was for 4-H. It was a dog training program that the 4-H puts on. This was Bridger's favorite booth.
It had all sorts of dogs that Bridger loved to watch
as they raced the dogs on a course and did tricks.

As Eric was reading what I was about to post he started chuckling. So I asked him why he was laughing. When he says nothing that is the first hint that my southern ancient (accent(how would i live without him)) came out and I say something different. Okay it is really not the southern accent it just that I talk funny. So Smith's this is for you...Here is another word to add to the journal of words I say wrong. He just taught me that it is not exspecially it is just especially. Who would have thought...all these years and nobody has corrected me.

4 comments:

The Nielson Bunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Nielson Bunch said...

Heidi,
Hey, I just found your blog and I love your new pet. Andrew and I both looked at it, but have no idea what it is. :) Glad to see you are having fun there. We sure miss you guys here.

Jensen Family said...

I am so glad you have started to update your blog. Looks like a lot of fun in New York. Your boy is so cute:) you guys are too

Jessi said...

O how we miss you guys. From the sounds of things you are going to need to be pretty strong to keep a dog out of your household, Bridger obviously adores them. Thanks for the 'exspecially'. In your defense heidi, most people SAY it the way you spell it. Thanks for sharing that with us, we miss your vocabulary for sure.