Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Twister!






Do you guys remember the game twister? What a classic game! So Heidi and I were babysitting our neices this weekend and we had a few friends over to play some games. I told kyla she could pick one game and play with us and then she needed to go to bed so she decided she wanted to play twister and have all of us play as well. I forgot how truly funny and tiring that game can be. We played for over an hour and had a really good time. I think we let kyla stay up to late to play this game though because after this we laid her down and she said her neck hurt which meant her throat hurt and she had a fever of 101.7 Heidi and I having no idea what to do called our sister and her mom to figure out what to do. We were able to get the fever down but it was a long night. We are sure in for a treat in a few weeks. Hopefully we will learn how to do this parenting thing. We also took the kids Ice skating while they were up here and they loved it. They have these little walker things for the kids to give them balance and they are a life saver because I was the only one that skated with both the kids I don't know if I could have skated with both of them hanging on me. We had a good time though.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

So I want to know if Heidi got down and played Twister? If so that woman deserves a medal!

Kristin said...

time to update again! Thanks for coming to Licoln's party yesterday and for bringing the yummy chips. Heidi looked uncomfortable hope it wasn't to bad for her! Keep us posted on any baby news!

Patrick H. Neeley said...

Great pics! When is the baby coming? I think you should name him Floyd!

Eric, I nearly forgot about that crazy lady and the voicemail she left for me. The memory brings me new inspiration!

I hope you two are well.

Miss ya!

Patrick