Monday, February 4, 2008

Baby Room Furniture



Well we got all the furniture ready for the baby's room now we just need a matress and we need to find a bedding set that we like. This was quite a challenge to find room to put all of this furniture into a very small room but I am proud to say we did it and it does'nt look to bad if I say so myself. As you can see I got a little corner of a wall for our computer and the baby got all the rest of the room. Oh he is going to be so spoiled I can't wait.

5 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

Looks good you guys! We have that exact same bedroom furniture for Maggie! I love the dark cherry color. I think you will be surprised at how much of the rest of your house will be taken over by the baby in no time at all. :)

millerco2 said...

I really like your furniture...looks like you got a great deal, especially having a dresser also. We'll have to work on getting your stroller and car seat.

Mom

Parkers said...

I love it looks cute and I think it fits in there really well. Can't wait to see what bedding you find.

The Wilson Family said...

Eric,
That is so funny, so you served with Scott Fronk too then! It is a small world. Well congrats on the baby, they change everything for the better that is. Kurt says hello!!

Kristin said...

I am waiting for some blog updates here!