Monday, November 9, 2009

I Love Halloween


I know I shouldn't get into Halloween as much as I do but this year I decided it is definetly one of my favorite Holidays, carving pumpkins, trick or treaty, and dressing up you can't beat this fun holiday. We did pumpkin carving a little early this year but all Bridger wanted to do with them is sit on them. It was so cute, he thought he was so smart by figuring out that they were the perfect size for him to sit on. Once we showed him what to do with the pumpkin he slowly but surely got into cleaning out and playing with the seeds and junk that is inside the pumpkin.

Since I love to dress up I decided it would be super fun to make my sister and her husband dress up with us. They live here in Logan so I was able to convince them to and also convince them to help with the making of the costumes, it worked out perfectly.













Trick or treating was so much fun this year. Bridger didn't know what to exactly think but he definitely knew what we were collecting. Everytime someone came to the door he would grin and not want to leave, he wanted to stay right there and eat the piece of candy that he received. So after a few houses we learned the trick of putting it into another bag so he would forget about it and look at everything else that was going on. This neighborhood was packed with children it was so fun to see the different costumes.

4 comments:

Jensen Family said...

I love the costumes they are awesome. They make me laugh :) Good work though.

Kristin said...

love the costumes!

Heidi said...

Nice costumes! I can't believe how big Bridger is, we need to hang out!

Russell, Tiffany, Emily, Colby, Logan, and Charlotte said...

Heidi- I love the costumes. Looks like you guys had a fun holiday.