Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

Well I made it out here to pittsburgh on thursday and it has gone great. The weather here is beautiful and the area has been great so far. We actually have been selling in ohio in this ghetto little town called youngstown that has a ton of crime in it. I had to leave Heidi and Bridger back in utah which isn't very fun but i am trying to make the best of it and work hard while I am out here. I will have Heidi put some pictures up of Bridger and update on what she has been up to.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Way to work hard! Pittsburgh huh? thats seems so far away from Utah. Hope it's still going good. If you get tired of the ghettos there just come to Oklahoma City, there's plenty of it here! We miss you all a ton, especially my scrapbooking days with Heidi!