Sunday, August 17, 2008

Phil Vasser concert and FIREWORKS!!!

I had a pretty cool night last night. We went to the pittsburgh pirates baseball game which wasn't very good because they lost 7-4 but after was amazing. Phil Vasser who is a country singer for those that don't know, came and put on a concert on the field as well as a fireworks show. He was so entertaining but the fireworks actually stole the show. It was better than every 4th of july I have ever seen put together. He would sing a song and then they would do a five minute fireworks show between every song. It wasn't just a few fireworks either it was a grand finale everytime. The skyline of pittsburgh was right behind the fireworks so they were reflecting off the building and they even had fireworks shooting off the roof of one of the office buildings. I know my explanation isn't doing it justice i just wish you all could have seen it because it was the most amazing show I have ever seen. I am kind of sad though because now I am going to compare every fireworks show I see for the rest of my life to the show they had in pittsburgh. I was sad I couldn't share it with Heidi but It was fun telling her about my night over the phone.

No comments: