Sunday, June 29, 2008

We got the chance to go to St. George for a couple of days to see my family and we also got to meet up with some friends from Logan. This picture is from the Grand Canyon, we stopped here on our trip back to phoenix .

This was the first time we went swimming. Mom and Dad Miller were down visiting us and we decided to see if Bridger liked swimming.He wasn't the biggest fan of the floating but he loved being held in the water by Grandpa. They chose a great week to come down and visit. Not only was Eric missing his mom, but Bridger picked up his first toy. This is such a great picture showing how Grandpa Miller is with Bridger. Bridger loved being with his grandparents cause they never set him down, they played with him all the time.



This was Bridger's, first time going to the Zoo. He lasted about ten minutes watching the kids we went with. As soon as I put him in his stroller to see the animals he was asleep and slept the rest of the zoo trip.

This is Bridger's sad face. As soon as we stop talking to him he pulls this face and we either start talking and he smiles or he starts to cry. He just loves attention and is starting to giggle a bit.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

It's so great to see an update! We are missin' you guys. Bridger sure has changed, we can't wait to see all of you! Love ya!

Heidi said...

I love the pictures! I can't believe how much Bridger looks like Eric. He has the cutest sad face.

Paul Justensen said...

Eric,
I agree with Kristin--it's great to see an update. I think Bridger's sad face is hilarious! He's pulling the classic daddy-I'm-so-sad-why-don't-you-spoil-me face. Here's my advice: don't give in--he's just working the system.

Danielle said...

Bridger is getting so big!He's so cute and chubby- I love the pout look!

Heidi said...

I can't believe how big your little boy is already! How are you guys liking Arizona?

Ryan said...

I think I've seen that sad face before. Actually almost every time I've ever played sports against Eric. Like father like son. Good to see he is getting spoiled!

Katie said...

How fun! It's so great when grandparents come out to visit, isn't it? Sounds like he's musically inclined like his daddy...and mommy...? Are you a singer too, Heidi? Anyway, we miss you guys, glad to hear you're doing so well!