Friday, May 16, 2008

New Background!

Due to recent complaints about the black background of my blog and my concern for the safety of individuals eyes I have decided to changed the background. I hope this is better for you? I also had a complaint about not enough details of what has been going on. So I will try and be better about details. It has been an interesting few weeks so far down here. Our apartments are really nice. There are swimming pools and waterfalls and palm trees everywhere. We have a sand volleyball pit that we use all the time and barbeques set up with pavillions all around. So as you can see we are having some fun down here. The work is a different story, I am trying to learn how to sell this new product and it is taking me longer to learn it than I thought it would. I have sold a couple but it is definately different than selling dish. It is getting better though. Heidi is enjoying her job as well. It has been great for her because she can watch bridger and do her job at the same time. She does the paperwork in the mornings and then she just keeps her phone with her and does the scheduling of the jobs when they come in. I have to go out and sell now so I will keep this short. Sorry for no pictures right now I can't put them on this computer but I will get some up shortly. Bridger is doing great and growing like a weed. We miss you all.

6 comments:

Ryan said...

I like the new background. It's so like you to choose the template that I used for the first 6 months of our blog! You always did like to copy me... Girls, cologne, trying to be as good as me at sports, etc. Hahahaha!

Seriously, are you guys going to be in Utah this summer at all?

Kristin said...

Much better on the eyes. So the saying is true..."the squeaky wheel gets the oil". I'm glad it is going good down there for you. I hope the selling picks up too! I am jealous of the palm trees and swimming pools, but probably won't be when you guys hit 115 degrees, swimming pool or not.

Paul & Ashley Justensen Family said...

Hey Eric,
It was great to hear from you again, and I think the background color is just fine. I'm so glad you changed it:) Bridger looks like a little version of you--oh is he cuuuute!

Anyway, have a great time there in Phoenix and sell a million security systems.

Kristin said...

Eric, where are the updates of my little nephew? How are things? I hope the selling is still going well. We would love to hear from you guys!

The Killer Bunch said...

I admire you for doing sales. It's hard work. Are the people in Arizona friendly?

Danielle said...

Hey Miller Family! Hows Arizona treating you all? It was so great to see ya while in Zions! We finally started a blog- yeah us! I'm already addicted to it- it's bad! We miss you a ton. The trailer park just isn't the same without the Millers!