Monday, January 28, 2008

Baby Shower

Heidi just had her first baby shower for our little boy on saturday. We had a great time and got tons of cute little clothes and blankets for him. She came home that night and went straight to work rearranging our office into a place suitable for our son. Which means she boxed up a lot of our stuff and put it out in the shed. I even had to fight to keep the computer and the desk in the office which turned out that i got to keep the computer in the room but I ended up taking down half the desk to make room for her to put the crib where she wanted it. We sure are good at comprimising! For those of you that don't know we bought a trailer in the student trailer ct on campus so we don't have very much room. That is why the office is being turned into the baby's room because frankly there are no other options. It turned out looking good though and seeing the crib up and the little clothes on the shelf is really getting me excited to have the baby. I know it will be hard and a huge adjustment for us but that is what life is all about.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hey you guys! Great job joining the blogging ranks! It's pretty neat to get stuff ready for the baby, isn't it? Just wait until you install the carseat...! Miss you guys!

Parkers said...

That is so fun!!! I remember those days I would have Matt come in the room sit on a chair and I would go through every outfit. On like the 5th time of doing it he said hun I have seen these already. I made him sit back down and see the show of baby clothes once more. He loved it. I even color coated the baby closet and rearranged it by sizes. Yes a little over the top, but it was our first!!!!

Blake said...

You'll have to take pictures when it's all set up and ready for the boy.